Toshiba Qosmio X875-Q7390 17.3-Inch 3D Laptop (Black Widow Styling in Diamond-Textured Aluminum)


"toshiba laptop support"/The Toshiba Qosmio X875-Q7390 17.3-Inch 3D Laptop (Black Widow Styling in Diamond-Textured Aluminum). I think I might actually buy this laptop it comes with an Intel core 2.4 GHz clock speed, 3.4 GHz turbo speed processor, now if that’s not enough to wrap your head around let’s add this to the equation, it comes with 16 gigs of RAM yes I said 16 gigs of RAM. I looked at the price of everything and I said wow that’s an incredibly large price tag but 16 gigs of RAM I mean you pretty much can run about 16 tabs on your web browser while at the same time running iTunes, ProTools, and Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft office and various other programs and still have no lag. On top of that it comes with a 1 TB hybrid drive, all I can say is wow. And it’s running the Windows 8 operating system with 17.3 inch screen with an incredible graphics card.
I am 100% impressed by this machine but let’s go over the reviews before I get too excited. There are 30 reviews on this product, 20 people give it five stars, seven people give it four stars, one person gives it two stars, to people give it one star. So another thing I might’ve missed about this laptop is it plays 3-D movies and apparently they come out amazing the screen quality is perfect HD 3-D. Unfortunately the battery life is very short which is to be expected because this thing packs huge processing power. The size of the laptop seems to be about 7.5 pounds and the charger is huge realistically that should be expected this thing comes loaded with a lot of hardware but realistically you wouldn’t buy a laptop like this if you just wanted to use it for leisure activities. This laptop is not something you bring with you on the Bart or the bus this laptop is something you bring with you to work. Overall the reviews seem to be pretty good the things that people were complaining about are very stupid just to be honest this is a wonderful laptop if you have the money by all means I would definitely purchase this. I am going to have to give the Toshiba Qosmio X875-Q7390 17.3-Inch 3D Laptop (Black Widow Styling in Diamond-Textured Aluminum) a definite 10 out of 10.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...